It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 375 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Coronavirus discussion 
MMT Pro Member

Post Re: Coronavirus discussion
Straight from the CDC who you think walks on water.

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article

Although the study was done by Chinese researchers, it is a systematic review of all databases of ALL literature in all languages.

Be sure and have somebody read the Discussion section to you and explain it in a simplified fashion so you understand it.

The mere fact that Fauci continues to claim that the science supports the use of masks in preventing the spread when, in fact, the science proves exactly the opposite shows just what an incompetent buffoon he is. Anyone who thinks his agenda is not driven by his political ideology at this point should have their head examined.

Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:48 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Imma go with these experts:

https://www.aamc.org/news-insights/pres ... -coverings

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:08 am
Profile WWW
MMT Pro Member

We are all going to die down here.....

Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:03 pm
MMT Pro Member

Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:48 am
MMT Super Elite Member

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:12 am
Profile WWW
MMT Pro Member

Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:02 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:51 am
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

He says he is a qualified surgeon...

DG - you should take a nice long reflective walk on a local shoreline in the sun...

Low vitamin D levels may be linked to a higher chance of dying from the coronavirus

https://www.yahoo.com/news/low-vitamin- ... 00181.html

"It is good to have an end to journey toward; but
it is the journey that matters, in the end."

Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:25 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:22 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Pro Member

Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:34 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:20 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

Hey DG ? ? ?

If you poop daily - you sir are full of it too ! ! !

:lol:

There is good science proving that inferior face coverings actually make
the spread of Covid worse - not better....

Just stay the hell away from everyone - all will be fine ! ! !

Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:51 pm
MMT Pro Member

Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:31 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:18 am
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

Again.... Flu shots should be coming out at the beginning of September...

Research suggests protective effect of influenza vaccine against COVID-19 severity and mortality

They found that the odds of dying of COVID-19 remain lower by 18%.
Especially among children under 10.

Dr. Liji Thomas, MD
By Dr. Liji Thomas, MDJul 5 2020

A new study involving over 92,000 patients with COVID-19 in Brazil shows that the odds of severe disease, ventilatory support requirement, and death are reduced with a recent trivalent flu vaccine. This seems to indicate that these vaccines should be used as widely as possible to reduce the risk of severe COVID-19, especially among high-risk groups. The study is published on the preprint server medRxiv* in June 2020.

Lower Mortality Following Flu Vaccination

The researchers found that in the non-immunized group, the COVID-19 mortality rose from about 14% in the under-10 age group to 84% among those aged 90 years or more. However, mortality was lower in all age groups in the immunized group, with the risk being 17% lower in the 10-19 age group, and 3% less in those aged 90 years and more.

When the age-influenza vaccine relationship was explored, there was a large reduction in the odds of dying of COVID-19 by over a third, at 35%. The researchers then looked at rates of death among vaccinated and nonvaccinated patients in the same facility. They found that the odds of dying of COVID-19 remain lower by 18%.

They also adjusted for multiple health variables and for socioeconomic variables but found that this did not change the magnitude of the positive association significantly.

Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:14 am
MMT Elite Member

Most of my family under age 65 - all had Covid in early January - almost all of us
get annual flu shots....

The worst simptoms we had was loss of smell and taste with a very low grade fever
and a runny nose cough and we took prednesone - because at the time Covid was so
new and these were not the symptoms they warned of.... After giving blood we found
out we have antibodies to Covid still....

Get your flu shots ASAP...

The kids especially - here is the info on the lifesaving benefits for just a regular flu...

*A 2017 study published in Pediatrics showed that flu vaccination can significantly reduce a child’s risk of dying from the flu. The study found that half of flu-related deaths in children from 2010 to 2016 occurred in otherwise healthy children – only 22% of these children were fully vaccinated. Nearly 2/3 of children died within seven days of developing symptoms.

Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:20 am
MMT Pro Member

Thanks Giga, that info seems a lot more useful than how far can I throw this rock! :lol:

Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:16 am
MMT Pro Member

Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:22 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:44 pm
MMT Pro Member

Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:33 am
MMT F.E.

No, he will start trying to put together whatever crumbs of info you have put out there to find out who you are and who you work for so he can threaten your career.

His normal MO:

Start an argument.
Start losing an argument.
Start name calling, insulting your family (and education-but the Republicans are the one who play class warfare , right?).
Start ignoring the questions you ask him to answer. (because he has no answers)
Start investigating who you are and who you work for.
Start threatening to contact your employer and let them know what a "racist" you are because you have a different point of view.

Happens time and time again. It is why he was booted from the site originally....

A lot of folks that shared a lot of good info on MUD MOTORS just quit coming around because they got tired of seeing it. Lost a lot of good info.....

Personally, I have him blocked so I don't have to see HIS racist, non-factual, and just plain untrue garbage. I would encourage everyone to do the same, and then he will have no one to argue with but himself-which he will probably still do... Maybe he can threaten to call the Bar on himself?

Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:09 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:23 am
Profile WWW
MMT Pro Member

Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:08 am
MMT Pro Member

Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:11 am
MMT F.E.

Again he just plain lies.

Not only have I never put a note on his door, I don't know anyone that has ever put a note on his door.

I don't even know of a time where I knew where he was staying. Nor do I know anyone that ever knew that.

I only know of one time I was even in the same town as him....

Ironic, that his response to being called out for his lies, is a LIE.....

If in fact there ever was a note put on his door, my guess is he put it there himself to create controversy and attract attention to himself. He can not stand to be ignored. He really has some mental problems.

The next thing he will pull on you Mallard is to start quoting his superior education, his kids education, and then some expert in whatever you are discussing that is a family member of some sort that he has discussed the subject with. There is no subject that he is not an expert in, and has the family credentials to prove it. It really is sad. Hope he gets some help one day.

Thanks for quoting that post Mallard. As mentioned I don't see his post and don't want his lies to stand... And you are right he doesn't know me and knows nothing about me.

Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:45 am
MMT Pro Member

If you didn't have him blocked, you'd see that he's already done that. His partner who has a chemistry degree, his brother-in-law and son-in-law who are physicians, his kids who are college-educated with nothing special but he wants us to "judge him by them." I just went back and re-read most of his posts. He's a legend in his own mind. :lol: But, you nailed his M.O. perfectly except for forgetting about calling me a Russian troll. :lol: :lol: You really should unblock him to see his unbelievable, delusional lies, along with his ridiculous "detective" work which has been provably WRONG every step of the way. Clearly, the only guy who takes him serious is HIM.
He's clearly a very unhappy, disturbed individual who, in my professional opinion, needs serious psychiatric help. Makes me wonder if his recent "ICU" stay wasn't really a 5150. :o

Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:45 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:33 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Super Elite Member

I've prosecuted murders, rapists, tried malpractice cases, defended class action suits, tried maritime injury cases...you name it I've just about done it all in my 39 years of a very successful practice. I'm doing just fine. All my clients have been satisfied. Never once a complaint or grievance to the bar association, a rarity. Check us out at www.lawyersguidry.com. Any malpractice suits against you Mallards Only?

Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:45 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Pro Member

Another delusional disconnected rant, as usual. A legend in your own mind. Too bad the rest of the world disagrees. You're an ass-clown with absolutely NOTHING to offer. Your claim to fame is that you're some great lawyer and a champion liberal???? You are aware that 99% of the population thinks lawyers are scumbags and over half of the population thinks liberals are scumbags, right? Of course you aren't. Because you're delusional about EVERYTHING in life, including that. Crawl back in your hole and stay there. At least there's one person there who might agree with you.

Hate to break it to ya' but you're not "doing just fine." Everyone sees you for the worthless fraud and liar that you are. I win every argument with you because I have a brain and I come armed with facts and evidence, unlike you who blows smoke out your ass and proves your ignorance with every breath.

Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:31 pm
MMT Pro Member

Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:34 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:08 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Super Elite Member

Hey Mallards Only, I suppose you think Dr Birx is a quack.
Today:

Dr. Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus task force coordinator, said Monday that she wished the US shutdown had looked like Italy's, which was under a total lockdown.

“I wish that when we went into lockdown, we looked like Italy. When Italy locked down, I mean, people weren't allowed out of their houses,” she said. “Americans don't react well to that kind of prohibition.”
In a roundtable discussion hosted by Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson, Birx said she has learned what Americans are willing to do to combat the virus, and that we must meet people where they are.

She explained how the strategy worked for Arizona, where people were still able to go to malls and restaurants at reduced capacity, but gyms and bars were closed, mask mandates were implemented and gatherings of more than 10 people were prohibited.

“People were interacting, people were out, but people, by just not doing those careful things, were able to drop the cases significantly, probably by more than 80%,” said Birx.

She said that kind of behavioral change is something every American can do.

“Tens of thousands of lives can be saved if we wear masks, and we don't have parties in our backyards … taking those masks off.”

“Somehow we always believe our family’s safe and our friends are safe. You cannot tell who's infected with the virus,” Birx added. “You need to keep your mask on.”

Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:20 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Super Elite Member

Hey, Mallrds Only, you are the type of pompas, narcissistic, know it all physician we trial lawyers used to dream about when we tried a malpractice case. We loved it when the jury would see right through it and crucify them and their insurers. I've had them jumping out of the witness chair trying to get at me. It was so gratifying. You would have been no different. You might even have shed a whiny tear at the humiliation.

Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:31 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

:roll:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:50 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

CA1B4380-2D65-4DF9-B816-01C3731F3883.png

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:33 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Pro Member

Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:36 am
MMT Pro Member

Incidentally, just in case you still need more proof of what an insufferable moron you are, ask yourself how many other members have been banned from this forum, how many have received notes on their hotel door, and how many are despised by virtually every other member of the forum. Guys like you are so clueless.

Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:43 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Mallards Only, your last two posts confirm you are a sick human being. You sound just like T-Trump. I would destroy your credibility as an expert should I ever have the occasion to do so. As a matter of fact, I think Idaho has reciprocal bar admissions with Louisiana and I may just become a member of the Idaho bar, and maybe, just maybe I'd get the chance to cross-examine you in a deposition to make you squirm. The thought of it makes me tingle inside.

You will eat crow come November when Biden -Harris ascend to the Presidency. Universal HealthCare will be in the agenda for certain. If we have not gotten rid of Covid19 by then you can be certain there will be nationwide mandatory mask mandates with severe penalties imposed for violations. You'll have a mask on whether you like it or not.

Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:12 am
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

For the love of all of us - let this thread go back to normal - with relevant posts....

No one at the CDC expects people to wear masks 24/7 ! ! !

:?

The CDC recommends everyone wears a mask if they are out of their own home, and unable to practice safe social distancing—for example, inside a supermarket, a pharmacy or a doctor's office. This is especially important any time you are inside.

Outside, if you are in a built-up area, where the sidewalks are crowded, you should also wear a mask, and of course, whenever you use public transport.

However, if you are walking, when you get into a less busy spot, where you can keep your 6 feet distance with ease, you can remove your mask. When you are out in the open, such as a park, woodland or a non-crowded beach (or in the water), there is no need to wear a mask.

Wearing a mask is helpful to reduce viral spreading, however, it does not prevent viral spread altogether. Don't think that by wearing a mask, none of the other protective measures matter. You still need to be hand washing frequently and staying 6 feet away from other people.

Scientists believe you must be in close proximity to another person for at least 15 minutes to stand a good chance of acquiring the virus. They also feel it's important to keep moving. You are less likely to transmit the virus if you walk and talk 6 feet apart, than if you sit still, for example, sharing a park bench, or a beach towel, even when you still maintain the 6-foot distance.

Remember, you do need to breathe in a significant amount of virus to become infected. You won't get infected from breathing in just a few virus particles. However, no-one knows how much virus is required to result in a person becoming infected with COVID-19. To stay safe‚ stay outside in the fresh air, stay 6 feet away from other people, and keep moving when possible.

Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:28 am
MMT Pro Member

Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 375 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next