It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 cancer 
MMT Pro Member

Post Re: cancer
My prayers heading your way. Just lost a aunt yesterday morning to it and have a niece who has 2 years to go at best, cancer sucks!

Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:20 pm
MMT Eternal Member - Rest In Peace

this is going to be a shocker to say the lease. I have been in the hospital 3 weeks . I had a Savonarola gland stoop up and cause all kinds of trouble. I am REAL were, and have a hard time waling. I am right now wheel chair bound. Tony I haven't forget you it was just 1 days b4 making what we discuses I came down with this. as a matter of fact we were out shopping for the parts. I have lost another 26 lbs in 3 weeks my vision is blurry and I', run down. I would like to give out a shout out to Caper Free Fly Fox, as well Joe Guide. I had this happen 1st diganosed and it was pitifullest . I hope you guys will be saying a prayer or too across me cause I need em right now. this time has been bad my eyes were swollen shout and bl blurry blurry. The blood work came back strep but the 2nd and 3 rd one have not came back. what that means s the mesa in the ports cat the I think they talked about removing it sometime soon when I felt like it and was not so run down. GUYS I need the largest favor of your live, I need prayers big time. Please help me I am begging-god bless each and every over one you also, but for now I need some serious prayer People are praying from me all over the net, and it is working I feel better already. I just pray for my family it ha been tough on them as well, I known God has a plan, and he said that he will not put up through something we cannot handle. I am thankful for a loving god that will do that for me. guys I beg you to pray its my time of need, that you for reading this, and that you for you prayers.

Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:56 am
MMT Elite Member

Prayers sent for you brother and your family as well. Hang in there.

Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:02 am
MMT Super Elite Member

You'll make it my friend. I was in the hospital last 5 days. I had a priest from India and sister Bodreaux from Carencro come in and pray for me. I told sister Boudreaux if it were not for her praying for everyone we'd all go to hell. So it's my turn to return the favor. I'm prayin for you.

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:29 am
Profile WWW
MMT Addict

Hope all goes well man, grandfather has stage 4 liver cancer right now an is in the hospital. Prayers sent!

Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:02 pm
MMT Pro Member

Please keep Todd and his family in your thoughts and prayers....

Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:26 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Prayers up, hang tough.

Sent using my bag phone

Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:28 pm
MMT Elite Member

Prayers sent, hang in there everything's going to be ok. Like you said, god has a and a reason for everything. Keep your
Faith brother. One day I hope to meet you, because you truly are an inspiration to me.. I just don't know if I could ever be as strong as you have been in this situation, and have the attitude you do.

It's all gonna be alright man.. Keep your faith.

Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:29 pm
MMT Pro Member

Lost my mom last week to cancer. Prayers sent bro

Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:24 am
MMT Elite Member

Prayers sent, bb. Just keep that positive attitude we've all come to know and we'll do what we can from here. I feel like everyone on this thread is "involved" at this point, and we're not ready to give up on you. I'm glad you're not either!

Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:45 am
MMT Pro Member

Dads fighting the same thing
You and yours are In our prayers

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:04 pm
MMT 1000 Club

prayers sent for up for you and yours , keep the faith and fight . God bless
from the Chrisman clan

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:03 pm

time for and update this one is needed. I have a infection in my savory glad which was a staff infection. Yep it was painful and swollen bad. I am just now able to half way take a shower by my self. I can't believe how fast this came along. we were shopping and in 2 days would up in the hospital. I spent 3 weekends in ICU over a salivary gland and now I'm home. I have planned to makes a few thinks for MMT that might be beneficial a few safety devices es you guys will like em I sure. well back to me I am slowly getting better and with thinks looking kinda bleak I just hope to get a another duck season suck as we had in 2005 where we averaged 12 birds a trip. but you never know something may come along that shows promise. I keep getting promise that their is a cure on the way, I keep the faith and don't let down. I enjoy talking to you guys, and if any of you have any questions pm me me

Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:43 pm

I thought I would post an update. I am doing a little better , although i am very weak. I continue to improve day , by day. the cancer according tot e doctor is just slightly worse that when discovered last year. so the doctor says. the problem is that I have not have a saliva gland work in a year, and my saliva gland had stopped up and became infected. it was swollen like I was chewing tobacco. it is still painful as my granddaughter bumped it and made it hurt pretty bad.. I would like to take the time and thanks each of you for your thoughts and prayers, and says they are well received. through this past year we have had many ups and downs, and for the most part it is been an challenge to say the least. one of my passions, and I'm sure yours as well has been hunting which has suffered due to the cancer. being tired, and run down makes it had to hunt. I always have big plans, but fall short of those plans a lot of the time. I am very thankful for friends such as y'all , cause you make the days seem a little better. . I look forward to being here a long time, but we all know we have no promise of time. thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, and please keep em coming they are uplitfitng and inspiring.

Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:31 pm
MMT Elite Member

No, bb, thank you. I look forward to hearing about your upcoming hunting trips as much as I am glad you see continue to update us on your condition.

Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:48 pm
MMT Pro Member

i'm praying for you man . . . i know it's got to be hard

Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:44 pm

finally was able to get up without much help this morning. the 1st time in 4 weeks. Today or this morning was a big just in strength. maybe the fall was good for me. hopefully the fall was good for me and now we are going out to do some shopping to make some gadgets for the mud motors. I thank you guys for any support you can give us it will be greatly appreciated.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:57 am
MMT Elite Member

Beachbummer, I was thinking about you Honesty this morning driving to work. I said to myself I always kept up with theis thread but never posted. Well Today is the day I will tell you that are one strong Man. Prayers have been sent by many including myself. Keep strong bud!

Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:47 am

Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:16 pm
you hang tough! we are all praying for you !!

Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:20 am

well about time aint it? I finally got enought energy to get back online. tired as I might be I have made ir. now just to get the kill switch project off the ground. Guys My wife and I are working on a project to get everyone to start usings their kill switch. I know what a boring thing. well how boring would watching your buddy being chopped up be? anyway we are making para cord kill switch braclets. the cost will be worked out with Tony we have a price but until the product is shown we decided not to release the price until then. hold on we should have itdown pat by next friday. now onto the Cancer front. I am very weak just now getting to walk very short distance and no way could I do much walking. guys your support has ment more to us than you could ever realize. God has truluy blessed us with some fine people ini our lives. ..... Yes we are speaking of ya'll how often do you find people of your quality. for some reason I have also beeeen asked to write short stories this cancer has been bad they told me today they dont even know how I started down this hill. I knew I had cancer but did not know it was this bad. guysa hug your familu extra hard tonight it wont hurt either of you. we are going to try to create a little extra income part left over. not much but anyway. so as to help pay the doctor bill. I hate asking for anything and hate even more to ask for anything like this for sure. we do see a need in the mud motor / see/doo market to use the kill switch. I am sure that some where along th line that their is a risk of running these engined the way they are ment to be ran. we would like to thank each and every one of you guys for your time and prayers. without you guys we dont know what we would do. you all provide thanks once again for your time and thoughts.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:57 pm
MMT Elite Member

Post up when you get it going and mark me down for one. Stay strong and hang in there buddy.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:42 pm
MMT Elite Member

It's good hearing from you again, and I'm happy to hear you're getting a little energy back here and there. I hope your family is handling everything as well as you are. I can tell you I've flipped myself over my tiller handle when I hit a bank sideways one time and ended up in the drink. If I hadn't had my kill switch on, it coulda been a lot worse, and I'm not so sure my dog woulda brought the boat back to get me. As it was, he just looked confused... :lol: Good luck with everything and god bless you, bud.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:00 am
MMT 1000 Club

Thinking of you and your family during this holiday season. God bless you, Beach.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:23 pm
MMT Elite Member

Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:51 pm
MMT Pro Member

Ya'll do your best to keep ol Todd, and his family in your prayers throughout this new year.

He had a few really good days last week...and that made him want to get out in the sunshine for a while when it wasn't too cold outside. Carol said that he apprecates getting some duck hunt video links to YOu Tube. Perhaps some of you can think about sending him a link during the month of January, if it wouldn't be too much trouble.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:10 pm
Profile WWW
MMT F.E.

Please post when you have them ready! I will buy a couple of them from you. Hang in there and stay strong!!!

16x38 WC Skiff 35 MB HD

Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:21 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Happy New Year Todd, hope all is going well with you. I really like your idea about the kill switch bracelets, I'd def get a couple for my outboards rigs and jet ski.

I really hope the new year brings you more good days to come, you have been incredibly strong to come on here and share your story. I, as many of the fine folks on here, am still sending prayers your way. Please keep us updated.
Take Care, Kyle Rogers

Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:38 am
MMT Elite Member

Jamal says, " Happy New Year!"

**Sent from my Obama Phone**

Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:16 pm
MMT Sponsor

U r my hero Todd, stay in the fight brother. God bless u and yours

gatorheads@comcast.net

Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:01 am
Profile WWW
MMT Pro Member

Any one heard from beach lately?

Hope he is doing well.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:35 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Many prayers comin your way

Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:37 am
MMT Pro Member

Post RE: Beachbummer has died...please keep his familiy in yo pra
Sorry to send this message or update...but Todd died after a long struggle. I am sure that he and his family apprecated all ya'll that sent him videos of your duck/goose hunts around the country. When Carol his wife updates me as to specifics I will let ya'll know more details.

Best regards....

Joe Guide

Wilmington, N.C.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:01 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

Damn :sad: Prayers to the family

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:08 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Thanks for the update.

May god bless his family during these times.
No more suffering, prayers sent.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:15 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Sad to hear. Hopefully he is in a better place. Thanks for the update.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:21 pm
MMT Site Admin

Man, what sad news.

May God Bless you Todd! Thanks for being here with us at MMT and sharing your story my brother, you will be missed!

Admin | Owner
Admin | Owner
Admin | Owner
CEO | Graphic Details Digital Media

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:28 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

Another reminder that none of us are promised tomorrow.

Todd, thank you for sharing your story with us. You have truly been an inspiration, and I hope I have half the strength you've shown when the day comes that I need it.

Prayers to your friends and family...

**Sent from my Obama Phone**

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:46 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Prayers to the family and God bless ya man.

No I wasn't talking about you but if the shoe fits lace that bitch up & wear it!!!!

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:53 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Prayers sent. God bless his family.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next